A quick look at the 64 players scheduled to participate in this week's World Golf Championships-Accenture Match Play Championship. The players are in order of overall seed, with their Accenture Match Play records in parentheses.
1. RORY McILROY (10-4) -- Reached the finals last year as the second overall seed before falling to Hunter Mahan.
2. TIGER WOODS (33-9) -- Hasn't advanced past the second round since winning the 2008 title against Stewart Cink.
3. LUKE DONALD (16-7) -- 2011 champ entered last year as top overall seed but lost in first round to Ernie Els.
4. LOUIS OOSTHUIZEN (1-3) -- All four of his Match Play matches have gone to at least the 17th hole.
5. JUSTIN ROSE (5-7) -- Only one time in seven previous appearances has he reached the quarterfinals (2007).
6. ADAM SCOTT (14-11) -- In his first four appearances, his record was 11-4; in his last seven, his record is 3-7.
7. LEE WESTWOOD (11-14) -- His semifinal appearance last year was first time in 12 starts he advanced past the second round.
8. BUBBA WATSON (5-3) -- Reached the semifinals in his first Match Play appearance in 2011.
9. CHARL SCHWARTZEL (5-4) -- He's a tough out; all four of his losses have gone to at least the 18th hole.
10. JASON DUFNER (0-1) -- A quick exit last year but went 3-1 in his four Ryder Cup matches at Medinah.
11. IAN POULTER (18-9) -- Beware of this Match Play specialist. You saw him at the Ryder Cup, right?
12. SERGIO GARCIA (12-11) -- Reached the semifinals in 2010 before losing to Poulter.
13. KEEGAN BRADLEY (1-1) -- Showed his match play mettle at Medinah; is he America's version of Poulter?
14. STEVE STRICKER (12-9) -- Making his first TOUR start since the season-opening Hyundai Tournament of Champions.
15. WEBB SIMPSON (0-1) -- As the No. 2 seed in his bracket last year, he lost to Matteo Manassero in Round 1.
16. DUSTIN JOHNSON (2-4) -- Probably hoping he doesn't play Mark Wilson; he's lost to him last two years.
17. GRAEME McDOWELL (3-6) -- Has lost matches to Y.E. Yang in the last two years.
18. PETER HANSON (4-6) -- Made an impressive run last year, beating Dufner, Els and Snedeker.
19. NICK WATNEY (6-3) -- Has advanced to the third round in each of his first three starts in this event.
20. ERNIE ELS (11-12) -- Take out his quarterfinals run in 2009 and Els has a 3-7 record since 2002.
21. MATT KUCHAR (9-3) -- Backed up a semifinal appearance in 2011 with a run to the quarterfinals last year.
22. BO VAN PELT (1-2) -- Ten top-10 finishes in 2012 but still looking for his first one this year after three starts.
23. HUNTER MAHAN (10-4) -- Played just 79 holes to reach finals last year; that ties for third fewest.
24. ZACH JOHNSON (7-8) -- Has just two match wins here in his last six starts.
25. JIM FURYK (10-12) -- Has never reached the weekend (quarterfinals) in 13 previous starts.
26. MARTIN KAYMER (9-5) -- The 2011 finalist (lost to Donald) has won his last four first-round matches.
27. JAMIE DONALDSON (0-0) -- Should have some momentum after his European Tour win in Abu Dhabi last month.
28. BILL HAAS (0-2) -- Has lost to Bubba Watson, Ryo Ishikawa in his only two starts.
29. BRANDEN GRACE (0-0) -- South African making his Match Play debut after stellar 2012 season on European Tour.
30. PAUL LAWRIE (6-5) -- Went nine years between appearances before reaching the third round last year.
31. GONZALO FERNANDEZ-CASTANO (0-1) -- Put up a tough fight against Tiger Woods in Rd. 1 last year.
32. RICKIE FOWLER (2-2) -- Reached the third round in 2011 but lost to David Toms in opening round last year.
33. CARL PETTERSSON (1-3) -- Making his first appearance here since 2007 when he lost to K.J. Choi in first round.
34. FRANCESCO MOLINARI (1-3) -- Molinari brothers are a combined 2-5 here; Francesco goes alone this year.
35. SCOTT PIERCY (0-0) -- A year ago, before he won in Canada, Piercy ranked 152nd in the world.
36. ROBERT GARRIGUS (0-0) -- Made his only WGC start last year at the HSBC Champions.
37. NICOLAS COLSAERTS (0-1) -- The Belgium Basher won the Volvo World Match Play last year.
38. THORBJORN OLESEN (0-0) -- Ranked 146th in the world a year ago but moved up by winning the Sicilian Open.
39. GEORGE COETZEE (0-1) -- Lost to Rory McIlroy in the first round last year.
40. RYAN MOORE (3-2) -- Made a quarterfinal run last year before losing to Luke Donald.
41. JASON DAY (3-2) -- Was the seventh overall seed last year; lost to John Senden in the second round.
42. MATTEO MANASSERO (3-2) -- His three victims in this event? Steve Stricker, Charl Schwartzel, Webb Simpson.
43. JOHN SENDEN (2-2) -- Rolled through the first two rounds in 2012 before losing to Sang Moon Bae in Rd. 3.
44. HIROYUKI FUJITA (0-1) -- Lost to Robert Karlsson in the first round in 2011.
45. FREDRIK JACOBSON (2-3) -- Made the field when Brandt Snedeker withdrew with injury; now he's 47th in world.
46. DAVID TOMS (24-10) -- Only Tiger Woods (33-9) has won more matches in this event.
47. THOMAS BJORN (5-8) -- In eight appearances, he's managed to reach the third round just once.
48. PADRAIG HARRINGTON (11-11) -- Three-time major champ returns to Match Play after missing last year's event.
49. ALEXANDER NOREN (0-1) -- Only appearance came in 2010 when he lost to Geoff Ogilvy in the first round.
50. DAVID LYNN (0-0) -- Until this year, his lone start in U.S. was 2012 PGA Championship when he finished second.
51. HENRIK STENSON (12-5) -- Eleven of his 12 wins came in 2007-08; since then, he's lost three Rd. 1 matches.
52. MARCUS FRASER (0-0) -- First Accenture appearance but has played in five other WGC events.
53. THONGCHAI JAIDEE (3-1) -- Strong quarterfinal run in 2010 in his only Accenture appearance.
54. STEPHEN GALLACHER (0-0) -- Only WGC came in 2005 when he finished T-58 at Bridgestone Invitational.
55. RICHARD STERNE (0-2) -- Making his first start in this event since 2009 when he was ousted by Stewart Cink.
56. RUSSELL HENLEY (0-0) -- A year ago, he ranked 457th in the world and started this year ranked 131st.
57. CHRIS WOOD (0-1) -- His only WGC start came a year ago when he lost to Lee Westwood in the first round.
58. RAFAEL CABRERA BELLO (0-1) -- Lost to Jason Day in 19 holes a year ago.
59. TIM CLARK (3-6) -- Rached the third round in 2009 and 2010 but did not play the last two years.
60. K.J. CHOI (6-9) -- Best result in nine appearances was reaching the quarterfinals in 2008.
61. RICHIE RAMSAY (0-0) -- Became the first Scot since 1989 to win the U.S. Amateur with his win in 2006.
62. MARCEL SIEM (0-0) -- Kevin Sutherland won from No. 62 in 2002; can the German pull off the same magic?
63. CHARLES HOWELL III (4-7) -- Last time CH3 played Tiger Woods in match play? 1996 U.S. Amateur.
64. SHANE LOWRY (0-0) -- Last seed in the field gets to face fellow Irishman McIlroy in first round.