ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT
The World Golf Championships Cadillac Championship is one of four World Golf Championships sanctioned and organized by the operational committee of the International Federation of PGA Tours, which includes the Asian Tour, European Tour, Japan Golf Tour, PGA TOUR, PGA Tour of Australasia and Southern Africa Tour. The other World Golf Championships include the Accenture Match Play Championship, Bridgestone Invitational and HSBC Champions.
DATE: March 6-10, 2013
SITE: TPC Blue Monster at Doral, Doral, Fla.
PAR/YARDAGE: 36-36=72/7,334 yards
ARCHITECT/OPENED: Dick Wilson and Robert Von Hagge/1962
Redesign: Jim McLean/2000
FORMAT: Four-day, 72-hole stroke-play competition; no cut
2012 CHAMPION: Justin Rose 272 (-16)
PURSE: $8.5 million (US) with $1.4 million to the winner
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible players are ...
• The top 50 players, including any players tied for 50th place, from the Official World Golf Ranking as of February 25, 2013.
• The top 50 players, including any players tied for 50th place, from the Official World Golf Ranking as of March 4, 2013.
• The top 30 players from the final 2012 FedExCup Points List.
• The top 10 players from the FedExCup Points List as of March 4, 2013.
• The top 20 players from the final 2012 European Tour Order of Merit.
• The top 10 players from the European Tour Order of Merit as of February 25, 2013.
• The top 2 players from the final 2012 Japan Golf Tour Order of Merit.
• The top 2 players from the final 2012 Australasian Tour Order of Merit.
• The top 2 players from the final 2012 Sunshine Tour Order of Merit.
• The top 2 players from the final 2012 Asian Tour Order of Merit.
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
Children 18 and younger will be admitted FREE of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult (one child per person).
Will Call will be located at the main entrance to the Cadillac Championship on Doral Blvd/36th St, and can be accessed via the shuttles from General Parking or by walking. Please note that there is no parking available at will call.
Beginning Thursday, March 7: Cadillac and the Cadillac Championship will be providing complimentary parking for any Cadillac vehicles in the Cadillac preferred parking lot located in the JC Bermudez Park, NW 87th Ave. south of NW 36th St.
Follow directions to Doral Golf Resort and Spa, then follow signs and use the
General Parking is located within the City of Doral at the JC Bermudez Park (3000 NW 87th Ave, Doral FL, 33178). Once parked, all patrons will board a free tournament bus that will transport them to the Tournament's Main Entrance. Parking will be $10 per vehicle.
Tournament Volunteers will be directed to a lot on NW 52nd Street. Each volunteer should be ready to show their Cadillac Championship Volunteer credential for admission into this parking lot. A motor coach will transport volunteers from this lot to the tournament site.
SPONSOR AND PREFERRED PARKING:
For those holding Preferred Parking (PP) passes, they will be directed to a lot on NW 52nd Street. Road signs will direct individuals to this lot, located adjacent to the Doral Golf Resort and Spa's Great White Course. Luxury motor coaches will also transport patrons from this lot to the tournament site.
ADA Parking will be located in the preferred parking lot. The preferred parking lot is located on NW 52nd Street. Road signs will direct individuals to this lot, located adjacent to the Doral Golf Resort and Spa's Great White Golf Course. Luxury motor coaches will also transport patrons from this lot to the tournament site.
SPECTATORS WITH DISABILITIES INFORMATION PARKING
Disabled Guest Parking will be available for guests displaying a state issued license plate. Special access buses are available for transportation to and from the Main Championship Entrance. Special needs carts staffed by our Volunteers will be available for any requested assistance. Concession stands, restrooms and viewing areas will be accessible on the Championship grounds.
TIPS FOR SPECTATORS
The following suggestions will help you have the most enjoyable experience possible:
• Please do not ask for autographs during the Championship rounds Thursday through Sunday.
• Please stay behind the gallery ropes at all times and cooperate with the marshals' directions.
• Please dispose of trash properly and help keep the course beautiful.
• Please remain still throughout each shot and do not move until all players in the group have played or holed out.
• Please walk. Do not run.
• Please display your badge or ticket at all times, or be prepared to display your badge if requested to do so by tournament officials.
• Please kneel or sit if you are in a front row.
AMENITIES AVAILABLE FOR SPECTATOR ENJOYMENT
• Cadillac Performance Center
• Cadillac Experience
• Accessible parking, seating, restrooms and shuttles
• Concession stands
• Daily Pairing Sheets
• Locator Boards and Scoreboards
• Lost & Found (at the Tournament Entrance on 36th St adjacent to the spa)
• Medical Services
• Merchandise Tent
• Restrooms and hand washing stations
• Spectator Guides
• Fan Enhancement Pavilion
Please use on-course recycling containers for proper disposal of all paper, plastic and aluminum products.
In light of our country's heightened security measures and in an effort to create the best environment for the competition and our spectators, the following items will not be allowed onto the Championship grounds. Please avoid any inconvenience by leaving these items at home or in your vehicles. Please be prepared to submit yourself and personal items to inspection.
• Backpacks, purses or bags larger than 6"x6"x6" in dimension
• Folding chairs are allowed, but please leave the bag at home; NO large folding chairs
• Cell phones are allowed, but all cell phones must be on silent mode
• Cameras are allowed during Wednesday's Practice Round only
• Video cameras
• Radios, signs or banners
• Step ladders of any kind
• Firearms and knives
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
Mobile Phones are to be used in designated areas only and must be on "silent" mode. Cameras on mobile phones may not be used during competition rounds, and video is prohibited at all times. Failure to comply with this policy will result in the confiscation of your cell phone. For more information, click here.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
Observe the leader boards throughout the golf course for "Weather Warning" signs that will appear prior to inclement weather moving into the area. When this sign appears, spectators are advised to take precautions PRIOR to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately.
AVOID THE FOLLOWING -- Open areas, bleachers, hilltops, high places, isolated trees, bodies of water, golf carts and metal or wire fences.