Cadillac Championship: General Info
ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT
The World Golf Championships Cadillac Championship is one of four World Golf Championships sanctioned and organized by the operational committee of the International Federation of PGA Tours, which includes the Asian Tour, European Tour, Japan Golf Tour, PGA TOUR, PGA Tour of Australasia and Southern Africa Tour. The other World Golf Championships include the Accenture Match Play Championship, Bridgestone Invitational and HSBC Champions.
DATE: March 5-9, 2014
SITE: Trump National Doral, Miami, FL.
FORMAT: Four-day, 72-hole stroke-play competition; no cut
2013 CHAMPION: Tiger Woods 269 (-19)
PURSE: $9 million (US) with $1.5 million to the winner
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible players are ...
- The top 50 players, including any players tied for 50th place, from the Official World Golf Ranking as of February 24, 2014.
- The top 50 players, including any players tied for 50th place, from the Official World Golf Ranking as of March 3, 2014.
- The top 30 players from the final 2013 FedExCup Points List.
- The top 10 players from the FedExCup Points List as of March 3, 2014.
- The top 20 players from the final 2013 European Tour Order of Merit.
- The top 10 players from the European Tour Order of Merit as of February 24, 2014.
- The top 2 players from the final 2013 Japan Golf Tour Order of Merit.
- The top 2 players from the final 2013 Australasian Tour Order of Merit.
- The top 2 players from the final 2013 Sunshine Tour Order of Merit.
- The top 2 players from the final 2013 Asian Tour Order of Merit.
HOURS OF OPERATION Monday, March 3, 2014 Closed to the Public Tuesday, March 4, 2014 Closed to the Public Wednesday, March 5, 2014 7:30 a.m. -7 p.m. Thursday, March 6, 2014 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday, March 7, 2014 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Complimentary for youth 18 and under with accompanying adult.
Will Call will be located at the main entrance to the Cadillac Championship on Doral Blvd/36th St, and can be accessed via the shuttles from General Parking or by walking. Please note that there is no parking available at will call.
TIPS FOR SPECTATORS
The following suggestions will help you have the most enjoyable experience possible:
- Please do not ask for autographs during the Championship rounds Thursday through Sunday.
- Please stay behind the gallery ropes at all times and cooperate with the marshals' directions.
- Please dispose of trash properly and help keep the course beautiful.
- Please remain still throughout each shot and do not move until all players in the group have played or holed out.
- Please walk. Do not run.
- Please display your badge or ticket at all times, or be prepared to display your badge if requested to do so by tournament officials.
- Please kneel or sit if you are in a front row.
Please use on-course recycling containers for proper disposal of all paper, plastic and aluminum products.
In light of our country's heightened security measures and in an effort to create the best environment for the competition and our spectators, the following items will not be allowed onto the Championship grounds. Please avoid any inconvenience by leaving these items at home or in your vehicles. Please be prepared to submit yourself and personal items to inspection.
- Backpacks, purses or bags larger than 6"x6"x6" in dimension
- Folding chairs are allowed, but please leave the bag at home; NO large folding chairs
- Cell phones are allowed, but all cell phones must be on silent mode
- Cameras are allowed during Wednesday's Practice Round only
- Video cameras
- Radios, signs or banners
- Step ladders of any kind
- Firearms and knives
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
Mobile Phones are to be used in designated areas only and must be on "silent" mode. Cameras on mobile phones may not be used during competition rounds, and video is prohibited at all times. Failure to comply with this policy will result in the confiscation of your cell phone. For more information, click here.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
Observe the leader boards throughout the golf course for "Weather Warning" signs that will appear prior to inclement weather moving into the area. When this sign appears, spectators are advised to take precautions PRIOR to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately.
AVOID THE FOLLOWING -- Open areas, bleachers, hilltops, high places, isolated trees, bodies of water, golf carts and metal or wire fences.
Thursday March 2 - Sunday March 5, 2017 • Purse: $9,250,000 • Winning Share: $1,570,000 • FedExCup Points: 550
Winning Share: $1,570,000 FedExCup Points: 550
TBD • MEXICO CITY, Mexico
SHOW MORE SHOW LESS