SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Monday, July 29: Course Closed
Tuesday, July 30: Course Closed
Wednesday, July 31: Practice Round -- Gates open at 7:30 a.m.
Thursday, August 1: First Championship Round -- Gates open at 7:30 a.m.
Friday, August 2: Second Championship Round -- Gates open at 7:30 a.m.
Saturday, August 3: Third Championship Round -- Gates open at 7:00 a.m.
Sunday, August 4: Final Championship Round -- Gates open at 7:00 a.m.
*All tee times are approximate and are subject to change.
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
• Please SILENCE your mobile device
• Calls only permitted in designated areas
• No photographs after Wednesday
• Violators will result in confiscation of mobile device or removal from tournament
• Be respectful of play
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
Observe the leader boards throughout the golf course for "Weather Warning" signs that will appear if the Championship becomes aware of inclement weather moving into the area. Should this warning appear, spectators are advised to take precautions and seek shelter PRIOR to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, put down your umbrella and seek shelter immediately.
AVOID THE FOLLOWING: Bleachers, tall or isolated trees, high places, open fields, golf carts, bodies of water and metal or wire fences. Prior to arriving at the championship, please tune to local news stations and media outlets for updates or possible delays.
Will Call will be located in the parking lot of the Firestone Metropolitan Park on Warner Road. Access is via S. Main Street or from Harrington Road.
Hours of operation during week of July 29 - August 4:
• Monday & Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• Wednesday - Saturday: 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
• Sunday: 6:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
In light of our country's heightened security measures and in an effort to create the best environment for the competition and our spectators, the following items will not be allowed onto the Championship grounds. Please avoid any inconvenience by leaving these items at home or in your vehicles. Please be prepared to submit yourself and personal items to inspection.
• Backpacks, purses or bags larger than 6"x 6"x 6" in dimension.
• Folding chairs are allowed, but please leave the bag at home. NO large folding chairs.
• Cameras or video cameras are allowed during Tuesday and Wednesday Practice Rounds only.
• Radios, signs or banners
• Step ladders of any kind
• Firearms and knives
• Food or beverages (including water bottles)
• Alcoholic beverages
• Signs or banners
Children 18 and under will be admitted free to the grounds of the tournament.