- All traffic should proceed eastbound on SR 224 to 1204 Massillon Road, Akron, OH 44306, then proceed left on Massillon Road following the signs to public parking entrance at Meggitt Aircraft Braking Systems & Lockheed Martin.
- Public Parking will cost $5 per car. All proceeds benefit Northern Ohio Golf Charities.
- Shuttles will transport spectators to the main entrance at Firestone Country Club.
Follow signs off major highways for designated lot number.
Handicap Accessible Parking
- Handicap accessible parking will be available for guests displaying a state-issued hang tag.
- Special access buses are available for transportation to and from the Main Championship Entrance.
- The handicap accessible parking lot is located near Firestone Country Club. Follow posted signs for directions to the lot.
- Special needs carts staffed by our volunteers will be available for any requested assistance.
View the parking map for Lot locations.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH:
From the North, travel I-77 South through Akron. I-77 is Exit 173 old Exit 11 on the Ohio Turnpike. If you are coming from the Upper East Side of Cleveland, you may wish to travel Route 271 South or Exit 180 old Exit 12 on the Ohio Turnpike. This takes you to Route 8 South, which eventually merges with I-77 South. Look for Bridgestone Invitational parking signs. These signs will direct you to your designated parking area.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH:
From the South, via Columbus or Cincinnati, travel I-76 East to Route 277/224 and continue East. As you approach the Main Street Exit, look for Bridgestone Invitational parking signs. These signs will direct you to your designated parking area.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE EAST:
From the East, such as Youngstown or Pittsburgh, travel I-76 West to I-77 South through Akron. Once through Akron and on I-77 South, look for Bridgestone Invitational parking signs. These signs will direct you to your designated parking area.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE WEST:
From the West, such as Western Ohio, Michigan or Indiana, travel I-76 East to Routes 277/224 and continue East. As you approach the Main Street Exit, look for Bridgestone Invitational parking signs. These signs will direct you to your designated parking area.
Will Call will be located in the parking lot of the Firestone Metropolitan Park on Warner Road. Access is via S. Main Street or from Harrington Road.
Hours of operation during week of June 29 - July 3, 2016:
• Monday & Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
• Wednesday - Saturday: 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
• Sunday: 6:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
• Please SILENCE your mobile device
• Calls only permitted in designated areas
• No photographs in areas of competition after Wednesday
• Photography in non-competition areas is permitted
• Violators will result in confiscation of mobile device or removal from tournament
• Be respectful of play
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for "Weather Warning" signs that will appear if the Championship becomes aware of inclement weather moving into the area. Should this warning appear, spectators are advised to take precautions and seek shelter PRIOR to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, put down your umbrella and seek shelter immediately.
AVOID THE FOLLOWING: Bleachers, tall or isolated trees, high places, open fields, golf carts, bodies of water and metal or wire fences. Prior to arriving at the championship, please tune to local news stations and media outlets for updates or possible delays.
The PGA TOUR will continue its normal security policies but expand screenings for ALL patrons, sponsors, volunteers, media and vendors attending or working at all events. Officials are asking everyone to participate in making the event safe and enjoyable by being aware of their surroundings during their visit to a PGA TOUR event. Should a person see an activity that might be unusual or suspicious, they're urged to notify a member of CMPD, security personnel, or Tournament Official working the event. Everyone is urged to keep a simple phrase in mind: "See something, say something." Since the safety and well-being of everyone is of the utmost importance, please adhere to the following standard tournament policies: www.pgatour.com/prohibiteditems
• No bags larger than a small purse 6 x 6 x 6 including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags
• No clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items larger than 12 x 6 x 12
For more information: CLICK HERE
Children 18 and under will be admitted free to the grounds of the tournament with a paying adult. Free youth admittance provides grounds access only.