Match time updatestext sizeFebruary 21, 2013
By PGA TOUR staff
Update to Accenture Match Play Championship schedule
(All times are local Tucson time)
- Round 3 (8 matches) starting times are projected to be approximately 7:10 a.m. to 7:46 a.m. off the 1st and 10th tees on Saturday morning with an approximate 11:30 a.m. finish time.
- Round 4 (Quarterfinals) starting times are projected to be approximately 11:44 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. on Saturday afternoon off the 1st tee with an approximate 4 p.m. finish time.
- Rounds 5 (Semi-finals) and 6 (Championship/3rd Place Match) are currently projected to be played as originally scheduled. Round 5 matches will commence at approximately 7:05 a.m. and 7:20 a.m. on the 1st tee. The match for 3rd place will commence at approximately 12:02 p.m. on the 1st tee. The championship match will commence at approximately 12:20 p.m. on the 1st tee.
- There is a potential for frost during the next three mornings. A weak disturbance will be passing through the area this evening, bringing a chance for scattered light rain/snow showers overnight Thursday. Following that, the forecast for the next three days looks to be improving with high temperatures in the 50s and 60s.
- Should frost cause a morning delay, there is approximately 2 hours of time between the scheduled television finish and sunset, thus allowing for the schedule above to remain generally intact.
Further updates will be given as needed.